Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Carpet!



We FINALLY got new carpet. John and I even moved everything by ourselves. Yes, we were able to get that gigantic TV down and back in its place, as well as our loft bed. The best part about this new carpet is that we got a great deal. We prepaid and scheduled a two day install. The first day they installed, we found out they did not have enough carpet to finish the bedroom. I was so mad because we wouldn't have chosen the carpet we did if we knew it would cost an extra $500. I was mad and frustrated when my Dad surprised us during lunch the next day. He called the manager, and RC Willey took the blame for what happened! I was thrilled. Anyways, we had to wait two weeks for them to finish the install, but it is done now. We love it. It is darker and softer.

4 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

Sylvan = the man.

Grats on NEW carpet. I keep on saying I am going to get new carpet, but somehow I don't get er done.

I'm actually procrastinating tiling both bathrooms....so maybe one day we will follow the pattern.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want new carpet! It looks great :)

Polly Blevins said...

I love your carpet. I love carpet period. Will was talking to me one day on the phone and he suddenly got off. He called me back about 5 minutes later and told me that someone had dropped a huge roll of carpet on the side of the road. He picked it up. I think it is enough to do our stairs and the best part, It matches our basement carpet perfectly. Hurray for new carpet!

Jackee said...

Go Dad! I love how he takes care of things.