Sunday, September 14, 2008

Leamarado Days


September has been a busy month!  It started off with Leamarado Days!  The morning of Leamarado Days was a 5K.  Robert, Kari, Amy, and David all ran.  Robert placed 2nd and David placed 3rd so they each won $5!  It was kind of cold that day so the program was inside.  JaCee, Alexis, and Abi performed.  They were as cute as can be.  Amy donated a trophy/plaque she won a long time ago to the museum.  I bought the LAST red, white, and blue Leamington shirt.  Bret and John won the balloon toss.  At the rodeo, Ashlee won the Muttin Bustin.  Jaxon was definitely second place.  My nieces and nephews seem to always win at the Hinckley and Leamington rodeos.  I love that!  Last, but not least, Robert won the raffle for a gun.  We also enjoyed seeing Taylor, Jamie, Jill, and Jake.

3 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

That sounds like such a fun time. It also sounds like everyone in Leamington is hoping your family doesn't come next year so they have a chance to win something. Great job Lovell family!

lizzylovell said...

I am glad that everyone had so much fun but, I am sad that we weren’t there. I also love to see our nieces and nephews win all the mutton busting. They Rock!!! Mike loves all his Leamington shirts and wears them all the time even after he has ruined them then he wears then for grunge.

The Lovells said...

I wish we could have been there. I also wish I could have bought one of those shirts. That was my favorite shirt for such a long time.